Entry is now open for Studio Furniture 2018!
Your work can be part of an exciting landmark exhibition jointly organised and sponsored by Australian Wood Review magazine and Bungendore Wood Works Gallery, NSW.
- Entry by photographic submission is invited from all designer makers and wood artists.
- Works by shortlisted entrants will feature in the Studio Furniture 2018 exhibition at Bungendore Wood Works Gallery (BWWG) from Oct 20, 2018 – Jan 31, 2019.
- The exhibition will be widely promoted and feature during the Wood Dust Australia festival in Queanbeyan and Bungendore, NSW.
- Entrants will be featured on Wood Review’s website, eNews and social media.
- Four cash awards totalling $10,000 will be determined by independent judges.
- Entry Fee: $80
Feel free to email questions to email@example.com
Studio Furniture 2018 Timeline
Nov 15: Entries for SF2018 now open
Jun 8: Deadline for entry
Jun 25: Shortlisted entrants announced
Sep 20: Shortlisted entrants submit details and images of work to be exhibited
Oct 16: Deliver work to Bungendore Wood Works Gallery
Oct 20: Exhibition opening and awards presentation
Oct 21: Floor talks with judges and makers at BWWG
Nov 23: SF2018 featured in Wood Review magazine