Student Awards 2019 - Terms And Conditions
This AWR competition is for students attending secondary schools in Australia. The competition is open to students enrolled in Years 11 and 12 in 2019. Students are invited to submit images and details of work made as part of course work for Years 11 and 12 in 2019. Students may enter on their own behalf, or schools may enter on behalf of one or more students. Students may enter one or two pieces. There is no entry fee.
HOW TO ENTER
1. Upload* six hi-res jpegs (saved at maximum quality) of the piece HERE Image files should be 3–5mb.
2. Name each image with the entrant’s surname and first name: for example: Smith,Robert1.jpg, Smith,Robert2.jpg etc
3. There must at least one image of the maker with the piece.
4. Supply the following details:
• Title of piece, date of making, materials used (include wood species), dimensions.
• You must also supply no more than 200 words describing the concept or brief and methods used.
• Name of photographer.
5. You may supply process videos. This is optional but encouraged. Email a Dropbox or Google drive link to email@example.com
Entries close midnight December 11, 2019. Entries may be viewed on our website www.woodreview.com.au/student-awards as received and after the deadline on the Wood Review Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/Woodreview/
All applicants under the age of 18 will need prior consent from their parent or guardian. By entering into the Australian Wood Review Student Awards, you give your permission for use of your images and video on the Australian Wood Review website, social media sites and in Australian Wood Review magazine. Images may also be used for future marketing purposes. This is not a game of chance. The prize winner will be judged by the promoter Yaffa Publishing Group (ABN 54 002 699 354), 17-21 Bellevue St, Surry Hills, Sydney. The decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The prize cannot be bartered and is not redeemable for cash.