- Entry is open to amateur, professional and student woodworkers.
- Items should be made mainly from wood, however other materials may be incorporated.
- Australian Wood Review Maker of the Year Awards are open to citizens and residents of Australia and New Zealand.
- The ‘Student’ Award is open to all students enrolled in secondary school or a person enrolled in tertiary or private school classes in 2019/20.
- Projects submitted for the Awards must not have been completed prior to Jan 1 2019.
- An entrant may enter multiple times into one or both categories.
- Collaborative entries are permitted however all makers must be listed. Prizes may not be split and will be delivered to one address only.
See Terms and Conditions for full eligibility criteria.