River table resin is Aussie made and crystal clear
Just released, Australian-made LuciClear Casting Resin has been formulated with the aim of being the most spectacularly water clear casting resin you will ever see. It can be used to do 75mm or more deep bubble free castings in a single pour. It is ideal for river tables and embedding badges, coins, shells, and gems.
LuciClear Casting Resin has been developed by Queensland manufacturers Boatcraft Pacific who offer a large range of adhesives, finishes and supplies for boat builders.
Here's a summary of the features of LuciClear Casting Resin:
• 75mm thick bubble free casting in a single pour
• No need to use a vacuum chamber to ensure bubble free casts
• Very low temperature rise so it won’t damage items being embedded or force air bubbles out of them or the timber edges of your river tables
• Absolutely minimal shrinkage
• Very low viscosity and low surface tension to flow into the most minute details of items being encapsulated
• Spectacularly crystal clear clarity
• Contains UV absorbers to minimise yellowing due to UV exposure
• Has unlimited shelf life, will not deteriorate in storage
• Available in 750ml, 1.5L, 3L, 6L, 12 L and 30 litre kits
• Well priced
Comprehensive instructions are supplied with the product and Boatcraft are happy to provide further advice by phone.
Boatcraft Pacific 07 3806 1944
Order via www.lccr.boatcraft.com.au