It's official! Student Awards 2019 are now open for entry
Entrants in last year's competition, clockwise from above left: Georgia Poyner, Darius Sachinwalla, Kara Mitchell, Jamieson Davis
Australia’s only online showcase for secondary school woodworkers is back and now open for entry. Students in years 11 and 12 are now invited to enter, and teachers may enter on students’ behalf.
• Upload 6 hi-res images: include full views, detail shots and at least one with the maker
• Supply around 200 words: talk about the design, process and materials used
• Supply process videos: optional...but we love them!
We have fabulous sponsors who are offering $7500 worth of amazing woodworking gear!
• OVERALL BEST Sponsored by Triton Tools: Triton Tool pack including Work Centre with Clamping Module, Precision Router plus Router Table Module, Superjaws Portable Clamping System, Contractor Saw Module and Precision Circular Saw. Value $3500
• BEST DESIGN Sponsored by Carbatec: Gift card to the value of $2,000
• BEST HAND SKILLS Sponsored by Arbortech: Mega bundle. Value $1,500
• BEST USE OF NATIVE TIMBERS Sponsored by Hare & Forbes: Wood Turners Package. Value $1,500
Any questions? Feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org otherwise we are looking forward to seeing what you’ve been working on!
AWR Student Awards 2019 is proudly sponsored by