Valued at around $1049 this saw is now up for grabs...for subscribers to Australian Wood Review that is. And the longer you subscribe the more chances you have to win this beauty. Subscribers save up to 36% off the newsstand price and get the magazine posted to them.
According to Andrew Potocnik, in his review of jobsite tablesaws in AWR#85, the DEWALT DWE7491-XE was ‘a real workshorse that just keeps going and going. It has lots of very well thought-outfeatures, and it's designed for simple and efficient use, free of any frustrations.’
Offer expires Aug 30, 2015...so don't miss out.
Here are some reasons why you might want to find a place for it in your workshop, or take it with you when you need some on site cutting power.
• Highly portable and super lightweight at 26.6kg
• Steel roll cage protects against jobsite impacts
• Patented rack and pinion telescoping, adjustable fence, front and rear fence lock
• Large scales for easy and accurate adjustments
• Powerful 2000 watt motor for maximum performance
• Comes with fold-up scissor stand
Find more info at www.dewalt.com.au
Above: DEWALT DWE7491-XE mitre gauge and rip fence.
Above left: Split guard gives excellent visibility, blade has yellow marking that shows perimeter of blade in use. Above right: another view of the rip fence.